protect my children repay all the mean things people have done to me

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
protect my children repay all the mean thing people have done to me bring me that peace in this relationship im in. and bless my finances, so i can move and start over also help me tie up loose ends in the NAME OF JESUS. AMEN..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that our father is a God of justice and I believe I have been done wrong by so many even those whom I thought were close friends of mine and I am hurting over this. I've asked God to repay all of that evil and to give me justice for I know that God fights for me and he is for me so who...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom