Prophetic word for today, 03.september 2018

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Lord I pray that this month will be different. Let this be a September to remember. I pray for spiritual refreshment. Heal the world. Mighty God of Daniel stand by us in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Good Afternoon People of God! This message is for all cities. STEP ONE - WELCOME THE PROPHET In order for city to receive God's blessing, she must first receive God's Prophet. [The measure with which you measure . . .] She cannot have an agenda of retaliation and expect to receive anything...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every word Jesus said in the gospels is all true and will come to pass. The Beatitudes is my best part to read where Jesus tell us what will happen to those who follow Him and obey His word. Never let a thought coming down from heaven go stray or be forgotten. The brightest thought coming to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
...always has, always will, for those who heed. Unfortunately, many in this city have been misinflueced by religiosity and ritualistic instruction offered through social media and even from some pulpits still, regarding "dealing with me" as a "false prophet." They called Jesus a false prophet...
Replies
Views
  • Article
• Your miracle and blessings are in the power of your mouth • Life and death are in the power of your mouth, if you speak negative you get negative result instead of positive and vice versa • If you can create something in the realm of the spirit, you have given birth to a whole new life • If...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom