13. september 2018 prophetic word for today...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Similar Requests

• Article
Lord I pray that this month will be different. Let this be a September to remember. I pray for spiritual refreshment. Heal the world. Mighty God of Daniel stand by us in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
Views
202202080356...Prayer requests: 'Philippians 4:11–13 11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Good Afternoon People of God! This message is for all cities. STEP ONE - WELCOME THE PROPHET In order for city to receive God's blessing, she must first receive God's Prophet. [The measure with which you measure . . .] She cannot have an agenda of retaliation and expect to receive anything...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. —John 13:34-35 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... How do you recognize Jesus' followers? How do...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom