Promotion

  • Thread starter Thread starter uwagboeisaac
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uwagboeisaac

Guest
My name is ###. I am a Christian and a Believer in Jesus Christ. Our Organization will be conducting a promotion test and interview for all the qualify staff from 4th to 7th October 2011. Kindly pray for me for God’s Favour and Grace to see me through the exercise so that I will be promoted. ### (###).
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
THANK YOU LORD FOR GRANTING THIS ###'S REQUEST IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
 
Dear Lord, please use this person as an instrument to glorifying Your name. Please bless him with a promotion in his organization. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear ###

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God in ur son name Jesus Christ I need promotion work remove all blockages and please send me this promotion work, constantly paying guests cocktails going financially broke. Help me please.
Replies
9
Views
153
I need ur prayers for my daughter to get promotion.her seniors r making much trouble and over load duty and making obstacles to get promotion. She had curses also to remove curses also pray.
Replies
11
Views
165
Please pray for my health as i have health issues alot. I get sick anytime. I went to many hospitals but doctor's always say that I don't have any sickness just immunity is not strong enough that's why i get sick they always tell me like that but i am becoming thinnier and thinnier day by day...
Replies
8
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom