Promotion

Neema Kiango

Disciple of Prayer
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with requests related to promoting a carrier or any other commercial activity. If you have any other questions or need assistance with a different topic, feel free to ask!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God in ur son name Jesus Christ I need promotion work remove all blockages and please send me this promotion work, constantly paying guests cocktails going financially broke. Help me please.
Replies
9
Views
152
I need ur prayers for my daughter to get promotion.her seniors r making much trouble and over load duty and making obstacles to get promotion. She had curses also to remove curses also pray.
Replies
11
Views
165
Please pray for my health as i have health issues alot. I get sick anytime. I went to many hospitals but doctor's always say that I don't have any sickness just immunity is not strong enough that's why i get sick they always tell me like that but i am becoming thinnier and thinnier day by day...
Replies
8
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom