Promotion

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for ### need God to touch Our HR officer and the management to accept my immediate boss's proposal for a promotion to jgrp 5. I trust that it is mine and more blessings will come my way in 2014. Let God help me get it by end of February, please. Lord, let it be discussed, for you have given it to me; it's only a matter of time. Take away all the dizziness and headache from me, let me hear what I am taught in class, and I pass my exams this time. I know I will finish what I started with a good finish. Bless my home, marriage, husband, kids, househelp, myself, and family at large. Please pray; I know God will answer me. Pray for me, good people.
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need ur prayers for my daughter to get promotion.her seniors r making much trouble and over load duty and making obstacles to get promotion. She had curses also to remove curses also pray.
Replies
11
Views
167
God in ur son name Jesus Christ I need promotion work remove all blockages and please send me this promotion work, constantly paying guests cocktails going financially broke. Help me please.
Replies
9
Views
153
🙏 Prayer Request 🙏 Hello everyone! 💛 I humbly ask for your prayers as I seek God's guidance and favor in my life. 🙏✨ Please pray that God will open the right doors for me to receive a promotion at work 📈💼 according to His perfect timing and will. Pray that I will find favor with my leaders, grow...
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,822
Messages
16,803,840
Members
650,319
Latest member
Eldiormaraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom