tamike23
Prayer Partner
Please help me pray for my prodigal husband. He thinks the grass is greener on the other side with his new girlfriend who is ### years younger than him. He has forgotten his vows to me and filed for divorce. His divorce was supposed to be final back in October but the Lord has postponed it ### different times. I did have to go and sign the papers last week (the Lord kept His hand on me during that difficult moment) but as of today we are still not divorced. Please help me pray for the Lord to open up my husband's eyes, soften his heart, and for his homecoming. God, have me a promise that he would come home on the day appointed and right now I feel I am in God's OK I'm standing for my marriage. Also pray that the other woman is null and void in his life and the Lord sends her a husband if her own.
