Prodigal Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

erje

Humble Servant
Lord, I want to praise Thee for all the blessings we receive.

I want to continue to pray for my son...please hold on to him Lord'In Jesus name.Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing.

Child of God Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. God may I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God.

Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my return to The LORD. Please pray for my repentance and faith unto The Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for healing for my backsliding and body. Please pray for my deliverance from my enemies and God help in my trials. Please pray for God protection and provision for all of my...
Replies
11
Views
174
I get the sense my future spouse is a prodigal. But I have been Christian for many years so if God wants me to be someone who is new in the faith or just coming to know Jesus I pray for grace cos a prodigal would need a lot of grace. God help me.
Replies
10
Views
147
Please pray for my return to The LORD. Please pray for God to soften my heart and for my repentance and faith unto The Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for healing for my backsliding and body. Please pray that The LORD to deliver me from any witchcraft, strongholds and bondages of the devil...
Replies
8
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom