Prevent my job at ### mandating me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord i suspect that my brother wants to use the money of my mother to buy a new car. Please pray that all evil intentions will be revealed and prevented. He always asked for money from my mother and me and i see on facebook that he never buys a drink to others or leave a tip...Lord prevent him...
Replies
10
Views
178
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
145
Dear God let my job accept me today as I go in this morning an I want have a gd day at work today let my boss man tell me ### I'm give u another chance yes I love my job .
Replies
11
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,337
Messages
16,787,235
Members
648,904
Latest member
Syluerlurtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom