Pregnancy

  • Thread starter Thread starter annette9881
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

annette9881

Guest
please pray for me that everything is ok with my pregnancy.. and my unborn baby.. drs have been unable to confirm my pregnancy due to no heartbeat. ive been so worried and sad because i dont want to have a miscarriage..
 
I HAVE PRAYED, FATHER LORD WATCH OVER THIS YOUNG LADY AND HER UNBORN CHILD. HEAR HER PLEAD OH LORD AND HAVE MERCY....AMEN
 
Our heavenly Father we bring ### to you in prayer. We pray for life to the unborn child, Father protect Mother and Child and we pray for your amazing grace in them. Dear Lord we have faith that you have heard our prayer, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
I pray that the lord Jesus Christ answers your prayer and you are okay. I pray for all who are suffering today that the lord shall heal their heart and souls and make them new and whole in the way that the lord wants us to be. Amen
 
Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! father please listen to her prayers and remove the tears from her eyes, father speak to her to night and comfort her, pour your holy spirit on her and give good health and make all her wishes come true in your powerful name I pray amen
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my pregnancy that my baby is strong and healthy. Also, please pray that my body is strong and healthy to sustain my pregnancy. I have had some ### lately at also ### along.
Replies
14
Views
204
I am seeking physical healing and God's blessing to be able to carry healthy pregnancies and safely deliver healthy babies. I have complete faith in God and in Novena, and I believe in the power of prayer. I humbly ask everyone to please keep me in your collective prayers, asking the Lord to...
Replies
11
Views
213
I continue to ask for prayer for my pregnancy. I am in early pregnancy but my blood results do not rise as one would hope ( although today the results showed a rise better than expected). I believe God is in the foundation of this pregnancy and that through Him this can be a healthy and...
Replies
16
Views
652
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom