Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over five years now. I yearn to be a mother, I believe in Jesus Name I will be. I’m struggling with patience though, it’s been such a heartbreaking journey. I’m currently near the end of the two-week wait to see if we have been successful or not...
Replies
8
Views
182
I’m asking for prayers for the hemorrhage too vanish and baby be healthy this is our fourth pregnancy and we’ve been having complications and just really need all the prayers and faith we can get
Replies
8
Views
137
Please pray for me that I can get good news at the doctor office tomorrow a morning miracle for my pregnancy because its been weird these past few days. And prayer over my housing situation so my family can move into our new place. Prayer for my family
Replies
14
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom