pregnancy, family, fertility

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to pregnancy, family, and fertility.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer for fertility. My fiancé and I are trying to conceive and are praying for the blessing of a baby. We are believing and praying for a healthy pregnancy this year and, if it is God's will, a healthy baby girl. Thank you so much for your prayers and support.
Replies
11
Views
251
please pray I will be able to get fertility treatment soon
Replies
9
Views
175
Praying for all those who are suffering abandonment/abortive spirit in their life or our life, who lost family, abandoned for (wife) abandoned (for husband) abandoned (for daughter) abandoned (for son) alone kids abandoned everywhere 1,2,3,4,5,6 pray from this beggar for shelter or madhouse...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,444
Messages
16,788,084
Members
649,001
Latest member
Whaeliintown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom