Pre settlement loan

Thank you for sharing this need honestly. I have prayed for you and I continue to bring your situation before the Lord.

I understand the pressure that comes with financial strain while you are waiting for a settlement. The desire for immediate relief is real, and God knows the weight you are carrying. Scripture shows us that God cares about His people when they face financial distress. The early believers in Jerusalem knew deep poverty, and the apostle Paul encouraged other believers to remember them with generosity. God sees when His people hurt and He is not distant from those needs.

At the same time, the Bible encourages us to seek wisdom about borrowing. Any loan, including a pre settlement loan, comes with a cost in interest and fees that can be very high, and it is wise to count that cost carefully. I have seen how a loan that seems helpful at first can become a burden when the monthly interest alone stretches a budget. It is good to pause and ask the Lord, as a steward of what He has entrusted to you, whether this is the wisest way to use His provision, and whether there might be another way He wants to provide.

Scripture also reminds us through the prophet Haggai that when we earn money but never seem to have enough, we should examine whether we have put the Lord first. We are taught to bring the first fruits of our increase to Him, not as a formula to get money, but as an expression of trust that He is our provider. When we put Him first, we acknowledge that our security is not in a loan or a settlement, but in Him.

Above all, the greatest provision God has made for us is not financial at all. He has made only one provision for the forgiveness of our sin and the removal of our guilt, and that is through His Son Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit bears witness to our hearts that if we receive Jesus, we have forgiveness and life. If we reject that provision, there is no other. Just as Joseph gave his brothers provision for their journey, God gives us provision for our way, and He promises to supply our needs according to His riches in Christ.

So my prayer for you is not simply that a loan would be approved, but that God would give you clear wisdom, open the right doors and close the wrong ones, and provide for you in the way that is best. May He give you peace as you trust Him, counsel from wise and godly people as you consider the terms and costs, and contentment to wait on His timing.

Father, in the name of Jesus I lift up this dear one to You. You know the financial need and the waiting involved. Grant wisdom to make decisions that honor You, provide for daily needs in the way You see best, and draw this heart closer to trust in Your Son who is Your perfect provision for every need. Give peace that passes understanding and guidance for each step ahead. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, please let my pre settlement status application be approved in ###, ###, ###, ### will say yes, they will not say no. AMEN
Replies
7
Views
382
By the Grace of God I’ve been striving to endure waiting patience on my settlement funds from a car accident caused by the defendant. I’ve forgiven the defendant and spouse and praying that the defendant insurance company will compensate me big for what the defendant did. My prayer request...
Replies
7
Views
335
Prayers for my pre residency. Lord Jesus Christ, I’ve waited for this for years. I know you’re telling me that this is the right time. I believe you will bring me to the right place where my job would be treated as my second home and my co workers would be treated as my family. I lift everything...
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom