Prays That I Keep My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starmccoy

Guest
My employer has laid off some employees and I'm afraid that I will be next. Request your prayers that I keep my job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have chronic health issues that leave me bedridden, no family, church, friends or support. I’m being harassed by a spirit spouse. I’ve recently prayed to ask God about my spiritual state. I heard the word “rebrobate” minutes after I’d prayed but they could’ve been a demon. Please pray that God...
Replies
9
Views
240
Lord, thank you for another day, I keep praying for my mother please clear this obsession, this fantasy from her mind, give her clarity and discernment to know when deceivers and scammers are pressuring her. I pray for your light to guide her through the right path lord. I am so afraid for my...
Replies
10
Views
226
Dear God my name ### I like my job an I want keep it an pay my motel room an have positive attitude when I go to work
Replies
13
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom