I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

***Please click on the link below and pray: Prayer Changes Things***
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
214
For all the faithful praying folks... I am thinking of each of you and continuing to pray for the needs, your protection, family and loved ones. Unable to be on the site but a few minutes.
Replies
14
Views
163
I have been praying over several things for the better part of a decade or even longer. Several of them are all finally happening. It’s very surreal. I praise God. His timing is the best timing. Because of how things are happening it is answered prayers. I want to thank him for working In our...
Replies
14
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom