Praying

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus Christ I come asking for prayer again. I have been asking for prayer for a home for my wife, daughter, and grandson. Let me kind of start at the beginning, I am a child of God and yes we need prayer to. I rededicated my life to the Lord and got re-baptized November 4th...
Replies
13
Views
363
I'd like to begin with gratitude. I come here when I find myself looking for the hurt and confused parts within me to reconcile with the quiet faith that I have held and continue to hold close despite moments of pain. I am being pulled into the middle of what seems like a very calculated and an...
Replies
12
Views
156
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom