```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying over several things for the better part of a decade or even longer. Several of them are all finally happening. It’s very surreal. I praise God. His timing is the best timing. Because of how things are happening it is answered prayers. I want to thank him for working In our...
Replies
14
Views
159
I'm a single teacher in a foreign country. This is my last year of contract in this school as I've been praying to move to a place where it will be easier to visit family and see friends. I started to fill forms and send resumes. I'm praying to participate on online job fairs as well. I need...
Replies
8
Views
129
My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,125
Messages
16,784,565
Members
648,700
Latest member
Swooltath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom