animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
Please heal the wound on my daughter's nose, please don't let it scar. And not allow her dad's family cause me any problems about it.
You know the trouble and the anxiety my dad brings into my life. I pray that you remove him and his family out of my life for good. I pray that you help him and his family realize what he did was wrong. I pray that you keep them far away from me and my family. I no longer can deal with him in my life. Please Lord also remove ### and his family out of my life for good, since 2010 he's been causing me trouble and it affects our daughter. He tries to tear me down in every way possible and he's now trying to take her away from me and use her to tear me down. Lord, I pray that you put a stop to this for good and have my daughter continue living with me. Lord please remove her father ### and his family from my thoughts until it's needed. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen.
 
Lord I pray that you forgive the dad and ###, and that you would help to love them like you love them to make a real difference in the situation. I pray that you would bring peace, maybe even by removing people from the scene. We trust you to intervene Father.

God bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for praying for a deceased baby's dad. He's finally understanding that his baby had passed away years ago. The baby was born too early and he had belittled the baby's mom's body and said the time when the baby was being born too early was just her being sick from flying on the plane...
Replies
10
Views
53
Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
136
I need a miracle - please pray for me, my mom is not well and is ###, she needs my support. I am in trouble financially, spiritually, and legally and I need a miracle not just for me so that I can take care of y mom, but more importantly, so that she is comfortable and her medical condition...
Replies
15
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom