God, Thank you for this day. I am thankful for you in my life, the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit. I am thankful for your precious son, Jesus, in my life. I pray for my little ones, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###; I pray they are good children and they serve The Lord God Jesus Christ always, just as I do. I pray for those on here. I pray for my customers who come in the store, I pray your blessings are bestowed upon them all. I pray I am blessed by you, Father God. I pray for my personal relationship and friendship with you. I pray for a great outcome through these times. I pray for Israel always. I pray for my favorite actor, ###. I pray for silent prayers. I pray for all my kin folks, I pray wherever they are you are with them guiding them to your heavenly peace. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


###, I stand in agreement with you and I'm praying for God's blessing over your petition, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus' name Amen~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 💞
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For all the faithful praying folks... I am thinking of each of you and continuing to pray for the needs, your protection, family and loved ones. Unable to be on the site but a few minutes.
Replies
14
Views
163
Prayers on these new friendships and acquaintances, that this ghostwriter help in my journey as a new Christian writer, although they're beliefs are a little different, in the end we are all going to believe the same. Also healing, strength and on painful bottom molars and I Definitely Do Live...
Replies
9
Views
84
I am on summer break as a teacher. As we get ready to return to school please pray for me and favor over relationships and work place and that God would give me wisdom to do my job well, there are racism and favoritism going on at work place and micromanaging and discrimination, please pray for...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom