Praying

Liana256

Beloved Servant
God, I pray for America to be righteous; Righteousness exalts a nation; God, I pray for all. God, I pray we all have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember what it is celebrated for, for being thankful we have food and drink, and thankful for our family and friends, and thankful for you and all you provide for us, God, I pray for the Spirit to talk to me for me to hear you. God, I want to be a good child so bad. I'm down on my knees, I miss is together, and I ask you what I do to get you back with me? God, I miss my oldest boys, and I ask what I have to do to get them back home safe with me? God, I pray for my relationship with my husband, ###, I get angry at him and I don't know why, and I ask I quit getting angry at him because I am thankful you made him and joined us together in marriage. God, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I place this need at your feet and let your will be done in this situation.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
I prayed all these. Father, thank You for a blessed reunion of Your beloved with her oldest sons. Jesus, thank You for increasing our faith & restoring us and our families with Your healing in all ways. In Jesus' Name Amen.
 
😊 [SIZE=16pt]May God in Jesus’ name heal you and bless you with all the things that you stand in need of, and the things that HE wants you to have. May God bless you richly, abundantly, above all that you have ever dreamed or asked of God in Jesus' name. Amen. [/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, we lift up to You all these prayer intentions and ask that You hear them... in Jesus Name. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying over several things for the better part of a decade or even longer. Several of them are all finally happening. It’s very surreal. I praise God. His timing is the best timing. Because of how things are happening it is answered prayers. I want to thank him for working In our...
Replies
14
Views
198
My friend by name ### has being reported missing on Monday ### After she closed from her shop at ### to head back home till now we haven't heard from her and don't know her whereabouts. Begging on the God of WWN to intervene so that we find her very fast
Replies
12
Views
49
You forgive your enemies you forgive your sins and God is supposed to repay and nothing I have prayed for the same prayers for so many years and nothing no answer no nothing nothing ever gets any better it's always crap so explain to me and pray for our family I am a father raising two teenage...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,093
Messages
16,807,168
Members
650,534
Latest member
Torraath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom