Praying

Status
Not open for further replies.

liana

Humble Servant of All
God, Thank you for the blessings you have blessed us with. God, I pray for all, you know what everyone needs it before we ask, so I pray for all. God, I ask you to please heal all, bless all, love all, show mercy to all, show kindness to all, give to all through all, feed all, shelter all, let all pay their bills, make all happy, make all obey the commandments, laws and rules, let all exercise, let all come together and be glad in your name. God, I pray for all of my family, I pray for my in laws, my step children and my children. I pray my children and my step children will obey your commandments, rules and law. God, I pray my children and step children will find someone to love them and they will look very the one who loves them and stay virgins until they are married. God, I pray you will bless my husband and I and everyone else with old age to be in our grandchildren's lives, teaching, loving, helping, just being there for them, as I do my children and my step children and all. God, I pray for all I had, I can be thankful for all of what you have given to me, and I pray I am worthy of your praise. God, I pray of succeeding and being a good role model for my children, my step children and other children. God, I pray my husband is filled with love, wisdom, kindness, and is able to give to me, you, our families, and others as well. God, I pray I am able to give good things and bag the bad. God, I pray for all. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I give you Glory for letting me fight this far for my children and what is fair and just. God I surrender this motion today and that You will fight my battles and be in my favor. I pray the judge will see right through my husband's ###’s lies. I pray for what...
Replies
10
Views
196
Please children of God. The says a multitude of prayer is better than one. On ### my grandson ### is headed to basic training in the army. Please agree with me in Jesus name for his well-being, mental endurance, physical health, Spiritual well-being, and have the courage to get through. I pray...
Replies
10
Views
183
I stopped praying for my parents' children. My parents played a ouija board. Then my dad started seeing, having a relationship with a wiccan, medicine woman, and my mom started having a relationship with a medicine man. So I had stopped praying for my parents' children. My parens don't want to...
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom