Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for all. I am thankful God cares for us and cares for what happens to us everyday. Thank you, God. I pray God will hear and bless everyone's prayers. I pray to make true new friends. God, I pray for my old friends. I pray to bring my old friends in my life with my new friends, just as my family. I pray for wisdom, guidance, laughter, love, maturity, kindness, rest, sleep, peace, cleanliness, communication, caring, helping, giving. I pray a few prayers in secret and God hears me and answers me. I pray for all of the children, my children and my children's friends. I pray for so much. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please children of God. The says a multitude of prayer is better than one. On ### my grandson ### is headed to basic training in the army. Please agree with me in Jesus name for his well-being, mental endurance, physical health, Spiritual well-being, and have the courage to get through. I pray...
Replies
10
Views
187
That he also meets his life partner or purpose in God, someone who is supportive and helpful as I meet my own spouse, he’s telling me not to get married and gets jealous if in rare occasions if I talk to someone, which is giving me so much stress when he’s supposed to be supporting my marriage...
Replies
8
Views
100
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I give you Glory for letting me fight this far for my children and what is fair and just. God I surrender this motion today and that You will fight my battles and be in my favor. I pray the judge will see right through my husband's ###’s lies. I pray for what...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,788
Messages
16,803,563
Members
650,301
Latest member
Quotmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom