Praying

Status
Not open for further replies.

liana

Humble Servant of All
God, Thank you for the blessings you have blessed me with. God, Last night the church went together on a train ride to see ### light the Christmas lights. She we got back to the van, my mother tripped and fell, and I pray she is alright and will heal quickly. In the meantime, my supposedly best friend, ###, was telling her daughter and laughing, making it out as if it was funny, because an elder woman had fallen. I spoke my mind, and it wasn't pretty, all I said mostly that mattered, is it's not funny because an elderly person fell, and she is giggling to her daughter about it, and if it was her that had fallen, it would be a different story. So, I pray for my mother, to heal quickly. She is very sore, so I pray she will be better quickly. I'm just saying, we have to be careful how we teach our children, I know I try to explain to my children the right ways so they will know and help others and themselves. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for earlier prayers. She did extremely well for her MCAT. With a mother's heart, may I ask for prayers to be admitted smoothly and easily. She will have to make a declaration about her past treatment for anxiety. May the Lord's favor be upon her so that they look past all that. May she...
Replies
12
Views
177
After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
I like to ask for prayers for my daughter to find a job. She has already written in 50 applications.
Replies
12
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,083
Messages
16,807,105
Members
650,529
Latest member
Scualnain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom