Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for my step son, ###. He has been put into a Christian Children's Home because he was caught using marijuana while living with his ###. He is only ###. I pray for him and he will straighten up. I also pray for my in laws. They are so immature, their pride seems to be so strong that they have forgotten their children have feelings, so I pray for them to change. I pray my husband's ### will start to come around more and they can be good brothers.

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently a loved close relative suddenly went to be with the Lord; please pray for my daily comfort. A well meant friend is trying to help me sort things out, but he gets so angry and impatient that it makes the situation even sadder. Furthermore, some cousins are putting pressure on me as they...
Replies
13
Views
241
I am a single mom and I purchased a home over a year ago. I have had problem after problem and it has drained my account. I pray that the problems stop and the problems that are already here be fixed so I can either be comfortable here or be able to sale this home. I thought this home was a...
Replies
8
Views
113
Dear Jesus, I come before You, again and again, lifting up my marriage and my husband to You. Lord, I pray that You can save him and touch his heart. I pray that You can restore the love and connection in our marriage instead of letting us drift apart. We live together with two lovely children...
Replies
13
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom