Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
God, Thank you for all of the blessings you have blessed me with. I pray for a raise at work. I pray for more customers. I pray my husband will agree to get us a horse, and it doesn't cost a lot, the people who have it are starving it, I don't know much about horses, but I can read up on them and ask if I have questions. I believe all living should have food and shelter, love and attention. I pray for all on here. I pray for a good Christmas. I pray for all to spend Christmas with someone. I pray for prayers to be answered. I pray for peace in everyone's lives. God, In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
141
Please children of God. The says a multitude of prayer is better than one. On ### my grandson ### is headed to basic training in the army. Please agree with me in Jesus name for his well-being, mental endurance, physical health, Spiritual well-being, and have the courage to get through. I pray...
Replies
10
Views
197
I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom