Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
God, Thank you for your blessings. God, thank you and my boss for giving me a job. Thank you, God for everything. Praise report, thank you for all who has prayed, today my husband and I close on our house and property. Now, I ask of y'all to say a prayer so we can tear down the bathroom and rebuild it, and tear up the kitchen floor and relay it, section off the upstairs for rooms and a half of bathroom, and turn the carport into an extra bedroom, in case someone needs somewhere to sleep. I pray we can get it done before next year. I also pray for those on here who are in need of God, may God bless you! I pray for wisdom, guidance, love, peace, understanding, hearing God and Jesus and obeying them. My boss calls me names, I'm just wondering why, I don't call him names. I pray I can get my house cleaned up spotless, and keep it spotless. I love you, God and Jesus! In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently a loved close relative suddenly went to be with the Lord; please pray for my daily comfort. A well meant friend is trying to help me sort things out, but he gets so angry and impatient that it makes the situation even sadder. Furthermore, some cousins are putting pressure on me as they...
Replies
13
Views
242
please pray for me to get a call and job offer soon...I've send so many applications and I pray I get a job soon, I pray the person reviewing my resume is in a good happy place and they are blessed and they see my name and feel something that's says give her a chance
Replies
11
Views
182
God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom