Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I pray for my husband. My husband talks so negative. I know he gets it from his parents because they do the same. My husband's parents don't want us at their home and I'm cool with that, instead of my husband acting like his parents, he needs to act as Jesus taught him, which is to say he needs to say positive words to everyone, including me and my children. I, ###, grew up with words of encouragement, words of wisdom, with acts of kindness, and I'm not used to him or his ways. I love my husband, but his words are so negative towards me and my children I have with my ex, I take up for my children that I have with my ex because they are part of me. I pray my husband will start to have positive and nice things to say to me and my children. I pray my children will succeed in all they do. I also pray for My God, I love My God, so much. I pray my God comes and stays with me to show how good, great he is. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm praying to God to touch my ex husband heart ###,to remove anger ,pride and be fair and give me 1 house ,I don't have a house
Replies
12
Views
170
I stopped praying for my parents' children. My parents played a ouija board. Then my dad started seeing, having a relationship with a wiccan, medicine woman, and my mom started having a relationship with a medicine man. So I had stopped praying for my parents' children. My parens don't want to...
Replies
7
Views
163
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I give you Glory for letting me fight this far for my children and what is fair and just. God I surrender this motion today and that You will fight my battles and be in my favor. I pray the judge will see right through my husband's ###’s lies. I pray for what...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom