Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
God, Thank you for all of the blessings you have blessed me with. God, I pray, in April everything is goes alright, good, we will own our home and land in April. God, My boss' Mommy is here from India. She reminds me so much of my Mommy, she is so sweet and nice. God, I pray she and I can become good friends and she can live here all the time. God, I pray for my boss, I like working for him, he's also very nice, religious, please give me the right words to say to him, also I like to make him happy, laugh, also I pray he includes me in on secrets, and other things that he does with my co-worker, I pray my boss and I can become close friends and learn and know all about each other, secrets, laughing, knowledge, etc.. God, I pray my boss likes me and keeps liking me for me. God, I pray my husband and I can make extra money to pay our bills, and help pay my Mommy's bills. God, I pray my husband and I can trust and believe on you, have strong faith and know you are with us. God, I pray for my little ones, that they exceed in all their school classes, projects, assignments, tests, quizzes, schoolwork and homework. God, I pray for those I don't know that you will watch over them, guide them, and make sure they are leading a Godly path. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
136
Jesus please make a miracle happen in my life. I need you so badly. Today I got terrible news that the woman who torments me at work named ### is now going to be my boss. My ex boss ### and ### did this on purpose to make me quit. Please bless me with a new job today. I need a miracle so I can...
Replies
7
Views
166
Good morning man of God please wish that you join me pray for my kid brother at his place of God he has been sick but his bosses refuse to give him permission to go for treatment (but he is very stubborn so don't know if that's what is contributing to it since I'm not there) but from the report...
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom