Praying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please children of God. The says a multitude of prayer is better than one. On ### my grandson ### is headed to basic training in the army. Please agree with me in Jesus name for his well-being, mental endurance, physical health, Spiritual well-being, and have the courage to get through. I pray...
Replies
10
Views
199
I'm praying to God to touch my ex husband heart ###,to remove anger ,pride and be fair and give me 1 house ,I don't have a house
Replies
12
Views
172
Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,827
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom