Praying Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

kem2219

Servant of All
I pray to be in less pain and to feel better. I pray for financial help with my medical bills. I pray that my presentation goes well at work tomorrow, and that God keep me mentally and physically strong for this week. I pray for my parents' health, and for my brother's sobriety. I pray for all of us to witness God's miracles in everyday life. I pray for stronger faith in God. I pray for the right man to come into my life at the right time, and for clarity about my ex. God, if he is meant to be back in my life, let me know. Thank you for all of your blessings, God. I pray for an end to hunger, violence and abuse. May God live in our hearts. May God's will be done. I pray for my friends' marriages and families. I pray that God console all of the lonely and hurting souls tonight. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord direct my steps for this show. Let me do improv to the best of my abilities and beyond all that I ask or think. May the Lord let me glorify him tonight. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
189
Time for me to go, and get ready for tonight with my wife. Well it is time for me to get off the computer, and go be with my sweetheart. With said I will be back on here most likely some time next week. I will keep in prayer those on here who so need so much help. If my wife, and I ever meet any...
Replies
11
Views
125
Hello everyone, I have sought and continually seek God’s voice for guidance, instruction and clarity in my next steps in this spiritual warfare my spouse to be and I have been engaged in. I ask, and invite You, Lord Jesus, to please speak to me tonight in my dreams, and please not just in my...
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom