Praying to the Holy Spirit O Holy Spirit, soul of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying to the Holy Spirit

O Holy Spirit, soul of my soul, I adore you. Enlighten, guide, strengthen, and console me. Tell me what I ought to do and command me to do it. I promise to be submissive in everything that you ask of me, and accept all that you permit to happen to me. Only show me what is Your will and give me the grace to do it.

Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To god be all the glory for his Holy Spirit that is at work in me!! I am experiencing thev” peace which surpasses all understanding” I can not explain the joy inside that has me grinning and praising the lord with every bit of my being. I’m afraid I just may explode from the inside out! I just...
Replies
18
Views
274
I hear You Holy Spirit! Take those who are the chosen, few, elect into the Holy of Holies by the blood of the Lamb! To behold the King of kings, and Lord of lords! To gaze upon the beauty of Your holiness! To cry out to You that we long for You. That we love You with all our heart, soul, mind...
Replies
9
Views
115
All glory and Honour to Jesus who sent the Holy Spirit as my comforter and guide. Fill me up Holy Spirit fill my bio as it runners over. Abundant life is mine because of Jesus the Christ. I invite the Holy Spirit to come in and sup with me this is my petition to be filled some more cash we speak...
Replies
15
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,483
Members
649,907
Latest member
Eloyrulwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom