Praying to God to grant me favour ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you
 
Praying to God to grant me favour in the recent job interview I had with ###.
Lord we pray for favor and for a job offer! We pray that your child will be signing that offer letter asap! In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am stuck in a toxic workspace where I was required to work on weekends as well...I questioned god a lot about why hed let this happen and also things got very worse ..my colleagues are very toxic in all terms I mean, and so I was requesting for a release from this particular project but they...
Replies
10
Views
125
Lord please grant me your grace for favour concerning a miracle job with a sponsorship visa, As I attend this interview on Wednesday cause everyone to favour me, and give me outstanding testimony and concerning the request for COS. Cause them to say YES that they will offer me gladly. AMEN. And...
Replies
6
Views
386
Lord God, l come before you, you see me fully. You have known me before l was born, you know my journey and what lies ahead. I pray for a job so l can take care of my family, my children. Give me the wisdom and the grace l need as l do my applications, guide me to the right place, put me on the...
Replies
10
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom