God, Thank you for waking me up today. God, I am thankful I can pray for others as I would pray for myself. God, I pray we all receive instruction and direction, we all tell the truth, we all love one another, we are kind to others. God, I pray for my real mother and my real father, I pray my mother meets a single man who likes her as much as she likes him. God, My real mother likes ###, he works at the ###, I'm not sure if he's single. God, I pray for my real father, he is in Heaven, and I pray he is watching over me and my brothers, guiding us because God is guiding him. God, I pray for my brothers, I've lived with one of my brothers most of my life, and I love him very much, he is a good child, he loves and believes in Jesus, and he is a ### and works with sick people and prays he can nurse them back to good health and life. God, My brother deserves to be with a beautiful, kind, intelligent woman, who is smart, funny, loving, and walks upright in your name. God, I pray for my children, I pray I can do righteous in all others for them, because I love them. God, I pray for my husband, ###, I talk with him when he's not around me, and I'm happy and glad we are talking, it's just, when we are around one another, this dark negativity comes over me causing me not to like him or wants to be near him, and I pray I can like my husband, and have positive thoughts when I'm near him. God, My husband don't like me spending time with my children, in act, everything I use to do with them, ### made a way for me to stop taking them to the park, driving them to and from school every weekday, and I pray I can do all the things with my children as I use to do before I met him. God, We both know you're the good one and I pray to overcome those enemies who have built a wall in me to try be keep me doing my job, I pray I will tear mine enemies wall down, I pray I will get my job done, mine enemies walls will be tore down, be my walls will be rebuilt within me, filled with the true gospel, my family brought in, care for and love, helping one another, teaching, kind, rejoicing in your holy name because you have helped me. God, I pray for mine memoirs, they keep their hands to themself, they keep their mouths shut, and I open my door and come out. God, Father forgive them for they not know what they've done. God, I pray for wisdom, truth, light, love, workouts, sleep, peace, rest. God, I pray America and Israel I'll once again be side by side under God. God, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen
