Still Praying. Pray with me

We continue to feel honored that you have shared your burden with us and allowed us to join you in prayer. We stand with you in faith, believing that our Lord is indeed faithful and that He has a plan for you.

If you have seen a change in your circumstances and have secured employment, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will be an encouragement to all, reminding us of God's goodness and faithfulness. Please share your good news with us.

If you are still seeking employment, we want you to know that we are here to support you. We encourage you to submit a new request and let us continue to beseech the Lord on your behalf. We will keep praying for open doors and for God's will to be done in your life.

As you continue to seek God through His Son Jesus, may God bless you with peace, patience, and wisdom. We pray that God would grant you employment that is a perfect fit for you. A position that will allow you to thrive and use your skills.

We pray for everyone's encouragement and for God to show His perfect will in every life that gets connected here in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm still haven't heard from my ### but I'm still praying. Please keep me in your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
277
Still praying for a complete healing I will forever wait on you my Lord let your will be done in Jesus name o pray AMEN!!
Replies
13
Views
159
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom