Praying I get this call to get a new job

Celogli

Disciple of Prayer
Praying I get this call to get a new job that will help me abundantly in the name of Jesus !!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a SWEET BOYFRIEND THAT WANTS TO TEACH ME WHAT I NEED TO BE ME AGAIN OR THE NEW ME EVEN BETTER GREATLYYY BASICS HEALEDDDD HOW TO read and write HEALED IMMEDIATELY I CAN GREATLY BE POSITIVE HOLD A PEN GREATLYYY NO WORRIES…LIFE IN IM IN MY EARNED EXTRAVAGANZA EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR...
Replies
5
Views
104
LIFE IN I GET A NEW HOME ADDRESS WHERE IM NOT BEING CALLED SELFISH BY MY DAUGHTER SCREAMING AT ME WHEN I OFFERED HER COFFEE OMG..LIFE IN WHEN I ABSOLUTELY HAVE NOTHING I GET A COFFEE POT FREE OR CHEAP AND SHE DOESNT TALK TO ME ANYMORE SHE STAYS BACK FROM ME SHE IS WAY TO HATEFUL AND WANTS TO...
Replies
11
Views
420
Pray that I will get a new job as I have been unemployed for a year and now it is very hard to get a job for locals as companies stopped hiring and must wait for the 3rd quarter and then it will start to heavily hire ### employees and prevent them from mistreatment and abuse.
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom