Praying For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

misswoman

Guest
Heavenly Father I'm praying for a husband as well as being able to be fruitful and prosper with him....Forgive me for my sins....Forgive me for having not one but two children out of wedlock...Forgive me for I am a sinner who still has so much to learn but yet I have so much love in my heart and I wish to share that with a husband you so see fit for me....I pray that he is a good man, a loving and caring man, a man who would never do any harm physically, sexually, emotionally, or verbally to my two daughters or me....I pray to bless him with children of his own...Heavenly Father I thank you for all that you have done and I pray that you continue to bless me.
 
Praying for a continued faith, forgiveness, and a devoted husband to be found. Amen.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God will send me my future husband and that he is a God fearing man and loving man.
Replies
14
Views
229
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
424
Dear Jesus, I come before You, again and again, lifting up my marriage and my husband to You. Lord, I pray that You can save him and touch his heart. I pray that You can restore the love and connection in our marriage instead of letting us drift apart. We live together with two lovely children...
Replies
13
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom