Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I come before You, again and again, lifting up my marriage and my husband to You. Lord, I pray that You can save him and touch his heart. I pray that You can restore the love and connection in our marriage instead of letting us drift apart. We live together with two lovely children...
Replies
13
Views
217
Heavenly father I come to in the Precious name of Jesus, seeking your Divine intervention, in this situation, father break every Chain that is connecting thus woman, my Husband lord break all ungodly soul ties lord Godly people to speak in my husband ears. Lord Break every chain every spirit of...
Replies
9
Views
165
I'd like to begin with gratitude. I come here when I find myself looking for the hurt and confused parts within me to reconcile with the quiet faith that I have held and continue to hold close despite moments of pain. I am being pulled into the middle of what seems like a very calculated and an...
Replies
12
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,974
Messages
16,783,015
Members
648,529
Latest member
Vyxoofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom