Praying for ###

Afkalar

Servant of All
God I pray for a tender which I applied to our ### council I need you to give it to me for supply school fruits may the Lord lead, please assist me on this prayer amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a single teacher in a foreign country. This is my last year of contract in this school as I've been praying to move to a place where it will be easier to visit family and see friends. I started to fill forms and send resumes. I'm praying to participate on online job fairs as well. I need...
Replies
8
Views
131
Father, thank You for leading me to good churches -- wife moved, needs church likes contemporary music as does son (currently attending a catholic church which has neither modern worship nor much Bible, as well as (in their country) catholics worship some leftover idol from Pre-Spanish pagan...
Replies
12
Views
176
Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom