Praying for you. Did you know Amazon is hiring now

Su Or

Humble Servant
Praying for you. Did you know Amazon is hiring now thousands of jobs are available. I pray our Lord opens doors for us all in His perfect will, we pray. God bless you and Favor us all. We Give Him Praise!
 
Word of God says When u ask something believe that u will receive it

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know her desire plz have Mercy on her n let JOB DOORS BE OPENED for her BLESS her with a BRIGHT FUTURE in U n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You all have been with me for the past month. April was incredibly hard, I've cried a lot, felt not confident in myself, and was feeling very depressed. A few weeks ago I decided to join this forum, I shared a prayer request about a potential job opportunity I was told would be posted in March...
Replies
6
Views
187
I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
161
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:2 – “Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:2, the psalmist is pleading with God, desperately asking Him not to turn away...
Replies
9
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,222
Messages
16,808,224
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom