Praying For Work And Back Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray for ### to find employment and pray for ### to get ### back pay. thank you. I know the Lord will provide for us all who seek him.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus Christ for getting my check back from last pay period and more than 80 this pay period also thank you
Replies
8
Views
108
Asking for prayers for ### to receive all back pay this week to afford a plane ticket for ### to return home from a job.
Replies
9
Views
229
Please pray for this, it makes me not want to go to work, dealing with coworkers and higher ups that are not even making eye contacts due to discrimination and micromanaging. Showing favoritism, when I am pouring my heart out to do my job well, please also pray so I can go back to virtual...
Replies
8
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom