Praying for the demon of suicide to be destroyed in ###

commas22

Humble Prayer Partner
Praying for the demon of suicide to be destroyed in anyone's life right now in the name of Jesus! Calling all Who will.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I trust you Jesus

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain. Please give him peace and comfort. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I pray for ### who is in the hospital. Please heal him. He is in a lot of pain
 
Amen! Praying that God will grant this request according to His precious will. In Jesus name.
 
Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life with the sure knowledge that You are always there for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the worst Security company called ### at ### at ###, ###, ###, ###. ### is a scam company, and nobody should work from them. ### does not pay their employees and they lie claiming that they are not employees at all. Pray for ### to be destroyed and humbled by God for all of their unjust...
Replies
7
Views
129
Pray for the Filipino devil Ms. ### to be destroyed by God for wrongfully stalking and harassing her innocent Christian neighbors by blocking their paths or parking in their parking spot to incite violence in ###, ### in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
126
You thought you could keep it from everyone that you were planning on taking your life. You forgot though that The Holy Spirit sees all, and He just revealed it to me, that you have lost all hope, and feel that there is only one answer, and that is suicide. As tears run down my face, I listen to...
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom