Praying For Restoration Of Unmarried Relationships

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
It is always best to pray for a Christian spouse and allow God to provide the one He has chosen for you. This may very well be the person you are seeing, and if it is, God will make this all work out, but if God has someone else in mind for you, you need to be sure that you open yourself up to that and God's will, because you truly can birth a curse in yoking with someone that is not God chosen. Whereas the God chosen mate will be an awesome awesome blessing.

On that note, as much as you love this person you are seeing, and your heart breaks over them, if they are not your God chosen mate, when God does bring your true mate, you will be very grateful that He did not answer the prayer for this one to be brought back, the new person will be such a blessing to you.

God gave me this ministry and part of this ministry, as you will see in my teachings on site, is to warn the unmarried not to unequally yoke. When you spend your everyday for years fighting spiritually for broken marriages in the Kingdom of God, the last thing you want to do is be a part of praying into being another statistic of a broken marriage. Fighting for broken marriages, including the unequally yoked ones, is a vicious war, so it is part of my warfare to try to make sure I am not helping Satan out to cause any more broken marriages than what he manages to create on his own. Making sure before marriage is the prevention, and the prevention is to make sure that the marriage is God created to start with.

To pray for a spouse chosen by God is easy, God will bring you that perfect mate He has chosen for you. If a specific person is that God chosen mate for you, then you really do not even have to pray them back to you. God would be bringing him back to you anyway, simply because he is the one God has chosen for you, and it is just a given. But to pray back a person that God has not chosen for you can also happen, and it can happen because sometimes when you get your heart so dead set and unmovable about what you want, instead of being open to what God's best is for you, He will give it to you just so you will find out the hard way that it was not His best for you. He will give man his own way just so he can fall and learn from it, and I cannot stress to you how much you really do not want that lesson of pain. The sad thing is, not only do you waste part of your life in misery you could have avoided, you very well may totally have lost the chance at God's best for you as well. You can find yourself sitting at the end of it totally empty handed and broken.

Knowing what God has stressed to me about the unmarried and seeking a spouse, what God has told me to teach on the subject, there is no way that I can pray for God to restore an unmarried couple, because God may be the one who took that person out of there so He could bring you the best He has for you, and I would never ever want to have prayed for this person to be brought back and been a part of birthing you a curse and causing you to miss God's best. It may be this person, they may be God's best for you, but if they are then they will be back without any of us praying for it, because the person is God's chosen one for you. I pray God's best for you, God's will, God's perfect mate, whomever that may be, this person or someone else, and because your heart is broken, if it is someone else, I pray that God bring them to you quickly so that you can see how blessed you are with the one God has for you and can let go of this person if they are not it.

I really worry about praying for restoration of unmarried relationships, because God will not keep your mate He has for you, from you. When a couple is married and a spouse is taken away, we know it is Satan doing it, but when a person is taken from an unmarried relationship, it could be by either. I can see Satan trying to break up a potential marriage that is going to enhance the Kingdom of God if it happens, that could very well be, but I also know from personal experience even that God will remove persons from your life that you are thinking of or wanting to marry to keep you from a curse, from a miserable broken marriage situation in the future, because the person is not His choice for you.

There was a Christian man that I was engaged to before Kevin came into my life, we were together almost two years and then suddenly he was gone, no real explanation, and I was devastated, tried to take my own life in fact. I prayed and I prayed and I had people praying for God to bring him back. But there were a group of other people who instead were praying for God's will in the matter and that God bring me the mate He had chosen for me. It was not long, maybe three months at the most, that Kevin came into my life. He was my chosen mate because we have a ministry together, we were a couple to be used in the Kingdom for God's glory. That would not have happened if God would have given me back this other man. It was hard for me to believe God did not want me with this man, he was a Christian, why not? I could see nothing wrong there, why not God? But God saw the big picture, God saw the right here and now...where I am right now talking to you, and this ministry, and my husband's music ministry. God had plans for us, and that is why not.

Leave yourself open to God's will for you. If His will is this for this person that your heart yearns for, then he will be back, God will not let them get far and He will fix whatever the problem is, because God has a plan for your life, and His plan will not be thwarted by anyone.

Hugs to you, and may God's perfect will for your life be done and be done quickly. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
286
Pray strongly for me. I don't know what to do anymore. I tried everything churches, events, online dating and still nothing. I put energy out, money and find no man who want a serious relationship and marriage with me. I'm ### and I'm losing hope. This world is so social media focusee and now...
Replies
9
Views
215
Please do pray for resoration, peace, and healing in my mind. Pray for the Holy Spirit to surround me with His presence and love. And to silence the enemies lies and that I would no longer believe them anymore. Pray for peace and happiness in my family and a covering of grace, mercy, and...
Replies
13
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom