Mr_Peters

Faithful Servant
Praying for relationship restoration in Jesus name for my fiance ### and myself to heal and love one another and trust one another. To be considerate of each other's feelings and for the holy spirit to wash over us and our household. Please Lord bless us with the blessings of forgiveness, let all the pain, hurt and sorrow wash away forever. Let us start a new. Let us be stronger and more loving towards one another and our family in Jesus name Amen!
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.

Thank you for your prayers in Jesus mighty name ###. Dear Lord watch over your mighty servant and protect them and their loved ones for all of their days. In Jesus might name, Amen![/QUOTE]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share another update and ask for continued prayer 🤍 Thank you so much to everyone who has been praying for me. It really means a lot. Just to recap a bit, I’ve known this girl for about 8 years. Over the past couple of years our feelings grew, and around 7 to 8...
Replies
7
Views
213
Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
85
am requesting for ### to come back into my life in the name of Jesus I really like ### but ### seem to have been with someone else and it's really hurting me.
Replies
9
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom