Praying For Pregnancy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sara Marie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sara Marie

Guest
My husband had a vasectomy in 9/2009. We have decided now that we want to add a child to our family. We are willing to pay for a reversal, but it will take some time to save the money. We know that any pregnancy is a miracle from God, and we would like for the pregnancy to come on its own, without surgery. Our faith is very strong, and we believe this is possible. Please add your prayers to ours.
 
Dear Lord, thank you for your blessings upon us. Thank you for the continued love and passion that you have shared to us despite of our shortcomings and mistakes. Father God, I lift to you the prayers of this family and mine as well, that you will bless us with another child / children. My you will grant our hearts' desire soon. Thank you so much Lord. Praying in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my pregnancy that my baby is strong and healthy. Also, please pray that my body is strong and healthy to sustain my pregnancy. I have had some ### lately at also ### along.
Replies
14
Views
200
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over five years now. I yearn to be a mother, I believe in Jesus Name I will be. I’m struggling with patience though, it’s been such a heartbreaking journey. I’m currently near the end of the two-week wait to see if we have been successful or not...
Replies
8
Views
182
i am ### years old and made the mistake of having unprotected sex. although i was not supposed to ovulate any time around when i had sex, i am scared i could possibly have ovulated early. the guy and i both made a mistake by having unprotected sex, but it was only for a few minutes and nothing...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom