Praying for power

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for the power to be restored quickly. That the Lord would give the workers wisdom and the resources they need. In Jesus' name 🙏
Replies
15
Views
288
By the power bestowed on me as a child of God I proclaim life into her, amen 🙏. May God rejuvenate her with strength upon strength. Jesus by your power I declare 24 hours miracle unto her. The devil will not have a final say, she is a survivor and that our testimony. Congratulations mum ### has...
Replies
4
Views
320
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd need your power. You have said in your word that 'there are more for you then those against you'. I claim that and stand on your word. I shall NOT be moved. I pray that you stand with me in faith, agreement and prayer. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for...
Replies
11
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom