Praying for Peace in this storm

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, thankful for the privilege to intercede on your behalf. We are honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you, petitioning our Lord for peace in your storm.

As the winds and waves may still be raging, we pray that His peace, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus. We acknowledge your heartache and sadness, and we are fervently asking the Lord to comfort you, to guide you, and to be your shelter in this storm.

If the Lord has calmed the storm or if you have found peace in His presence, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report, for your testimony will bless and encourage us all. If the waters are still troubled, please share an update, and we will persist in praying with you and for you.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him, and may you find solace in the arms of Jesus. We are praying for your peace, your strength, and your faith to grow through this trial. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for waking me this morning I’ve been feeling a lil better but I know Better is coming soon please pray I have a Good Day in Jesus name Amen!!
Replies
12
Views
119
I have borderline personality disorder and will be starting a mood stabilizer for help. I need prayer for Gods mighty hand so sustain me and prevent the meds from interfering negatively in my daily life. I have intense anxieties about taking this. Please pray for peace
Replies
13
Views
180
Lord thank you for another day. another day full of your grace and mercy and love for your creation. thank you lord for another day of life another opertunity lord and tell you i love you and to worship you. thank you. Lord i am going thru a bad storm right now with things that i am dealing with...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,115
Messages
16,819,068
Members
651,193
Latest member
Streawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom