Praying For Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol825

Servant of All
I work for a client that usually pays me on the day I submit my work. I submitted a longer document than usual yesterday which took a lot of sweat equity on my part and have not heard from my client after sending 3-4 messages. Please pray that I hear from him today and receive payment today as my bills will not be paid on time otherwise, as it takes 7 days to receive the money. Stressing. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I heard from my client and he apologized for not responding. His wife had a baby on Friday so this week it's hard to work. He asked me to please continue with my work as usual and he'll have to wait till Monday to review everything. That means, I'll be several hundred dollars behind on bills and I'm in tears. I congratulated him with the new addition to their family but pleaded with him on payment as I am feeling desperate. I feel so ashamed to beg for my money but at the same time, it's his responsibility to pay me on time. Praying hard for this client to pay me on time. Please, Lord, hear my prayers. Please Lord, help?
 
My client paid!!!  I can pay my bills on time!  Praise God!  Oh, God is so stinkin' good, and so are his people.  Thank you so much for your prayers.  *doing my little happy dance over here*  ;)  Love, hugs and smooches!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with faith and trust in Your goodness. Lord, You know that a payment owed to us has been withheld. Whether it is because of human error, delay, or the malice of others, nothing is hidden from You. Father, You know that we have worked faithfully and that...
Replies
9
Views
128
Please Pray For Me. Heavenly Father, I come before You with faith and gratitude, knowing that You hear the prayers of those who call upon You. As Your Word says in Psalm 102:17, "He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; He will not despise their plea." Lord, I ask for promotion in my...
Replies
10
Views
173
This week I found out a lot of things, Lord I ask you that you bring out what's true, noble and it's a bittersweet moment to know that people has shifting behaviours as is mentioned in your word that doble minded, I ask you mercy and grace towards me, and also to have right and correct payment...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom