Praying for patience that God will hear my prayer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Praying for patience that God will hear my prayer request. I go back to the verse Matthew 18:19 Again I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you asked for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. It hurts so bad waiting and worrying in life. I pray that somehow I will know my prayers are being heard and answered. Just wish for a sign once in awhile.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
I created a blog on here to answer this very issue. Please take a look.

Psalm 66:18 If I cherished sin in my heart, the Lord wouldn't have listened.

Proverbs 34:15 The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry

Proverbs 1:25-26 Since you ignored all my advice and would not accept my rebuke, I in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you. when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

Proverbs 21:13 Whoever closes his ear to the cry of the poor will himself call out and not be answered.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

It's important to note that believers are considered blameless to God (Ephesians 1:4 "For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love" and again I Corinthians 1:8 "He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.") although at this point there may be uncertainty whether that means on the old earth (here), or once we are tried with fire by the Holy Spirit and every good work in us is perfected. We know however that we are still growing according to Colossians 2:7 "...Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught..." And we may be strong or weak according to Ephesians 6:10 "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power." God's grace covers over our sins completely as believers, so we are treated as royalty as long as we own our faith, as long as we act like we're royalty, as long as we trust that God is good and He is for us. 1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 John 5:4 For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

My conclusion is this, you activate your faith by trusting God at His word, by believing it beyond your current circumstances, through prayer trusting God that it will come to pass.

Mark 11:24 Jesus: "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I feel the same as you but we both must learn to trust in our Lord God. I feel desperate at this time but am reading the Bible and getting so much support from this site. I pray you get the sign you so desire and I pray your prayers are answered so that God can receive all the Glory and Praise he deserves. After all, he sent His only Son to die a horrendous death for you, me, and all sinners who want to follow God. We are truly blessed that God has come into our lives. I pray God will keep on calling on the deaf ears of so many people, including my wife who is leaving me. If we all pray together then all is possible through Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come to you with a hurting heart, i feel bad for how i came about the issue with ### yesterday. , I know my emotions got the best of me. For that he is uncertain of my wanting to make things right between us. Draw yourself closer to him. Soften his heart towards me, and the eyes to...
Replies
13
Views
238
Father God, I come to you today with a hopeful heart that it will be a good day. I pray that ### and I will be close and in understanding with one another. Strengthen our relationship and bless our communication. Heal us from our past hurts we have caused one another and give us the heart and...
Replies
11
Views
217
Father God, I come before you with a cry for peace and happiness. I find myself hurting emotionally. Soften my and ### heart towards each other. Guide us back together. Draw us closer to you and to one another. Bring us understanding. Fill our hearts with love and strengthen our connection...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom