praying for my ### while he's in school, heal him supernaturally,

Mary247

Beloved of All
praying for my son while he's in school, heal him supernaturally, let him have your supernatural favor God with his teachers and classmates, let the classmates and all that are in his sphere of influence, and praying for the classrooms to be cool, and against any diseases in Jesus Name Amen
 
"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me." (Psalm 16:8)
"Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." (Isaiah 46:4) NIV

My prayers are with your ###, ###, and ###. In Jesus' name. May God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

At a certain time in my son's school days he has been diverted through some bad influences whereby once he had been involved in an incident. He was assaulted by another boy outside a discotheque. Bottles were thrown by him and others. But unfortunately he was the only one blamed because as the...
Replies
11
Views
567
Praying for ### protection today, give him supernatural Favor and Protection today Dear Lord, give him your wisdom and discernment today in all his interactions, keep good Godly people close to him, unite him with other Christians, and let them work together to help others, give them a righteous...
Replies
4
Views
71
I'm praying for my son's friend to watch him; he's got nodules in his throat. We're just praying that Jesus will heal him completely. I'm praying for my daughter with this ongoing fight against depression. I'm just praying for your favor, Jesus Christ, in your life. I'm praying to rebuke Satan...
Replies
7
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom