Praying for my parents’ return to healthy ###

Quinten

Beloved Servant
Praying for my parents’ return to healthy without any diseases in the systems to be free in the name of Jesus Christ. Spell cast must going to died and stay away from my family and me in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! No more physical hurt in the whole body of my family and me, Amen!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my parents elderly dog, ###, returns home and is watched over and protected. Their dog got out last night around 11pm from an open garage and has been lost since. Please pray, as he's very old. They have been searching with no luck. 😭
Replies
10
Views
211
I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
127
I stopped praying for my parents' children. My parents played a ouija board. Then my dad started seeing, having a relationship with a wiccan, medicine woman, and my mom started having a relationship with a medicine man. So I had stopped praying for my parents' children. My parens don't want to...
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom